Cyber Awareness: Impact on Small Firms
12th March @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Professional Indemnity Insurance Update
Date: Thursday 12th March
Venue: The University of Law, Christleton Hall, Christleton, Chester, CH3 7AB
Timings: Registration 5:00 – 5:30 pm Seminar 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Free to CNWLS Members
- The latest market news on Solicitors Professional Indemnity.
- The excess layer insurance market.
- What the reduction in insurer capacity will mean to your firm.
- How to present your insurance risk to obtain the best possible outcome at renewal.
- The latest claim trends insurers are seeing within the market.
- Cyber Risk and Awareness and how insurance policies can respond to an incident
Jim Brindley has over 25 years’ experience in general insurance broking, spending the last ten years specialising in providing advice and insurance solutions to the professional risks sector and in particular the legal services industry.
Jim has previously worked for global and national brokers placing insurance for a diverse range of clients from sole practitioners to multi partner ABS firms.
He also has a working knowledge of the Law Society’s Lexcel accreditation, qualifying as a Lexcel consultant back in 2012. He regularly presents to local law societies and law groups on a number of topics relating to professional indemnity insurance and risk management.
Details and bookings
The seminar is free to attend for CNWLS members. Reserve your place by emailing Carol Draycott with the names of those attending and your firm details.
Non-members are also welcome. Places are £25 each for non-members, with payment to be made to:
Cheshire and North Wales Law Society
Bank Account: 79823513
Sort Code: 60-40-08
Reference: Seminar 3 and your name
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Carol Draycott.