PRINT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS FOR LAW FIRMS
We help you operate more efficiently and reduce costs by providing the latest print management solutions that align with the needs of your practice.
The first step is our Print Consultation. We take an in depth look at your print environment, how your practice operates and its current challenges. When we have analysed this information, we recommend a solution then will improve efficiency and save you money.
Our range of solutions include managed print, document management and best in class printers, scanners and copiers. The right combination will deliver:
- Fast search and retrieval of documents, with comprehensive audit trails, auto filing and document archiving
- Improved security, confidentiality and compliance through features like user authentication and secure print release
- Streamlined processes and personalised workflows
- Tracking and recording of billable activity.
All our installations are supported and maintained by our in-house engineers and include a hands-on training session.
ABOUT SHARPLES GROUP
Established in 1977, we are proud of our track record for responsible and ethical business. We are a quality supplier of print management solutions with an efficient, professional and friendly service. We care about our impact on clients, the community, environment and our own team. In 2016 we received the High Sheriff of Cheshire’s “Most Responsible Business Practice” award. We invest in staff development and partner with Active Cheshire to create a healthier workplace. We support our local and wider community and have raised £500,000+ for local charities.
We offer all Cheshire & North Wales Law Society members:
- A free Print Consultation. We are confident we can deliver savings on your current printing, scanning and document management costs. If we can’t, you can be confident that you are already on the best deal for your practice.
- A free two-week trial of the Kodak i3000 scanner. This machine will revolutionise your scanning with fast, efficient and interruption-free operation.